– 2 tsp hemp seeds
– (2) 14-ounce cans coconut cream OR full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight in the fridge.
– 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder powder
– 14-16 ounces pitted dates (if not sticky and moist, soak in warm water for 10 minutes then drain)
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup hemp milk
– 1-ounce coffee, cooled
– 6-8 leaves fresh mint (crushed, fine)
– Cacao nibs
Prep. Time: 30 min
(1) Place a large mixing bowl in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
(2) In the meantime, add moist, pitted dates to a food processor and process until small bits remain. Then add hot water a little at a time until it forms a thick paste. Set aside.
(3) Without tipping the cans, scoop out the coconut cream from the cans of coconut cream OR coconut milk, reserving the clear liquid for other uses. Place in chilled mixing bowl.